Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trave information!

Hey Yall, this is Devon
I just wanted to let you guys know about the exciting things that have been happening. First though I want to apologise for not posting the last few weeks, after I had my wisdom teeth taken out, half a week later I found out that I had a ear infection that was putting pressure in my jaw by my teeth... So I was not feeling well. Any way onto my news, a couple of days ago I recived my passport in the mail! I am so happy that it came in time. Though I do not like the picture.. we had to re take it when I was sick and I looked like crap lol. And today in the mail I got the info on what countries I will be flying to :D I am so excited! Ok this is what was said in my info packet thing today.

" July 31/British airways 294/Depart Chicago at 8:00 pm Aug 1/arrive in London 9:35 am Aug 1/British Airways 862/Depart London at 11:00 am Aug 1/arrive in Budapest at 2:30 pm". and from Budapest we will be taking a 6 hour bus ride to our actual destination, Beuis. After reading the travel itenerary I think that will be a long couple of days.. but fun! I am still working on raising funds for the trip, but thanks to several members of HT and many of my friends I was able to meet the first deposit, and get other necessary things for my trip. I still need $2,260 by june 30th... but I have started to recieve graduation gifts so I will be able to put $85.00 in my account on monday ! Thank you all for your prayes and support it means so much to me ! Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment