Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Awesome news !

Hey guys ,
this is Devon, I wanted to update everybody as to what has been happening in my life these past couple of weeks .
On Monday I had my wisdom teeth cut out (not very fun!) and now three days later I am swollen and look like a chipmunk lol. But praise God I think I could feel worse . Anyway when I checked mail this morning CIY had sent me a statement saying that two people has donated a total of $220.00 ! towards my trip,and then a letter had come for mom but when she opened it it was a $200.00 check for my trip.
So I now have made the first money hurdle of $500.00 with $40.00 extra! I am just so excited . I know that I need a job so that I can help raise the rest but now I can concentrate on getting UN-swollen thanks to some very generous members of Homesteading Today , My home school co-op and very close family friends !
thank you all
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment